P-310 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
• IAP-315 (Instant):
- 5GHz 802.11ac 4x4 MIMO (1,733 Mbps max rate)
and 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO (300 Mbps max rate)
radios, with a total of four integrated omni-directional
downtilt dual-band antennas
WI-FI RADIO SPECIFICATIONS
• AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5 GHz 802.11ac 4x4 MIMO and 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO
• Software-configurable dual radio supports 5 GHz (Radio 0) and 2.4 GHz (Radio 1)
• 5 GHz: Four spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 1,733 Mbps wireless data rate to individual 4x4 VHT80 or 2x2 VHT160 client devices
• 2.4 GHz: Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate to individual 2x2 HT40 client devices
• 5 GHz: Four spatial stream Multi User (MU) MIMO for up to 1,733 Mbps wireless data rate to up to three MU-MIMO capable client devices simultaneously
• Support for up to 256 associated client devices per radio, and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio
• Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply):
- 2.400 to 2.4835 GHz
- 5.150 to 5.250 GHz
- 5.250 to 5.350 GHz
- 5.470 to 5.725 GHz
- 5.725 to 5.850 GHz
• Available channels: Dependent on configured regulatory domain.
• Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum.
• Supported radio technologies:
- 802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS)
- 802.11a/g/n/ac: Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
• Supported modulation types:
- 802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK
- 802.11a/g/n/ac: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
• Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
• Maximum (conducted) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements):
- 2.4 GHz band: +18 dBm per chain , +21dBm aggregate (2x2)
- 5 GHz band: +18 dBm per chain , +24dBm aggregate (4x4)
- Note: conducted transmit power levels exclude antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from cellular networks.
• Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance.
• Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance.
• Short guard interval for 20-MHz, 40-MHz, 80-MHz and 160-MHz channels.
• Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception.
• Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput.
• Transmit beam-forming (TxBF) for increased signal reliability and range.
• Supported data rates (Mbps):
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11
- 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
- 802.11n (2.4GHz): 6.5 to 300 (MCS0 to MCS15)
- 802.11n (5GHz): 6.5 to 600 (MCS0 to MCS31)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 to 1,733 (MCS0 to MCS9, NSS = 1 to 4 for VHT20/40/80, NSS = 1 to 2 for VHT160)
• 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
• 802.11ac very high throughput (VHT) support: VHT 20/40/80/160
• 802.11n/ac packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
• AP-314/IAP-314: Four RP-SMA connectors for external dual band antennas. Worst-case internal loss between radio interface and external antenna connectors (due to diplexing circuitry): 0.6dB in 2.4 GHz and 1.2dB in 5 GHz.
• AP-315/IAP-315: Four integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 4x4 MIMO with peak antenna gain of 3.1dBi in 2.4 GHz and 5.0dBi in 5 GHz.
Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is roughly 30 degrees.
- Combining the patterns of each of the antennas of the MIMO radios, the peak gain of the effective per-antenna pattern is 2.6dBi in 2.4 GHz and 3.1dBi in 5 GHz.
• One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interfaces (RJ-45)
- Auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector)
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
- Up to 4dBm transmit power (class 2) and -91dBm receive sensitivity
- Integrated antenna with roughly 30 degrees downtilt and peak gain of 3.4dBi (AP-314/IAP-314) or 1.5dBi (AP-315/IAP-315)
• Visual indicators (multi-color LEDs): For system and radio status
• Reset button: Factory reset (during device power up)
• Serial console interface (proprietary; optional adapter cable available)
• Kensington security slot
POWER SOURCES AND CONSUMPTION
• The AP supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (POE)
• When both power sources are available, DC power takes priority over POE
• Power sources are sold separately
• Direct DC source: 12Vdc nominal, +/- 5%
- Interface accepts 2.1/5.5-mm center-positive circular plug with 9.5-mm length
• Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal) 802.3af/802.3at compliant source
- Unrestricted functionality with 802.3at PoE
- When using IPM, the AP may enter power-save mode with reduced functionality when powered by an 802.3af PoE source (see details on Intelligent Power Monitoring elsewhere in this datasheet)
- Without IPM, the USB port is disabled and transmit power of the 2.4 GHz radio chains is reduced by 3dB to 15dBm max when the AP is powered by and 802.3af
• Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 14.4W (802.3at PoE), 13.6W (802.3af PoE) or 12.7W (DC)
- Excludes power consumed by external USB device (and internal overhead); this could add up to 6.3W (PoE) or 5.9W (DC) for a 5W/1A USB device
• Maximum (worst-case) power consumption in idle mode: 6.4W (PoE) or 5.9W (DC)
• The AP ships with two (black) mounting clips to attach to a 9/16-inch or 15/16-inch flat T-bar drop-tile ceiling.
• Several optional mount kits are available to attach the AP to a variety of surfaces; see the Ordering Information section for details.
• Dimensions/weight (unit, excluding mount accessories):
- 182mm (W) x 180mm (D) x 48mm (H)
• Dimensions/weight (shipping):
- 223mm (W) x 218mm (D) x 55mm (H)
Виж още Аксеспойнт/Репитер Безжични HPE
|Монтаж:||За вътрешен монтаж|
|Безжична скорост:||1700 Mbps|
|Wi-Fi Стандарт:||ac, n, g, b, a|
|Честота:||2.4 & 5 GHz|
|dBi на антена/и:||5|
|Интерфейс:||1x 1000 + USB 2.0|
Добави Ревю / Въпрос
Точка за достъп Ubiquiti UAP-nanoHD, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps)/5 GHz (1733 Mbps), 1x 10/100/1000M, 4x вътрешни антени, 5 броя
Точка за достъп Cisco Aironet 2800, 2.4GHz/5GHz(5200Mbps), 2x 10/100/1000, USB 2.0, 2x вътрешна антени 6dBi
Точка за достъп Cisco AIR-AP2802E-E-K9, 2.4/5 GHz, Wireless AC, 2x 1000Base-T, 4 външни антени