EE25-XA6 USB 3.0 ALINE BOX
Compact aluminium USB 3.0 - SATA 6G external box designed for 2.5" SSD/HDD.
The compact aluminium AXAGON EE25-XA6 ALINE external box with USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interface designed for 2.5" SATA hard disks or SSDs.
The actual SATA III/6G interface with UASP support allows you to enjoy the speed of modern SSD disks.
The TRIM feature support limits the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time.
Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the external disk. Supports spinning down of connected disks as well as the box.
Lightweight yet durable cast aluminum case for perfect mechanical protection of the disk and excellent heat dissipation.
The decently shaped case with a brushed surface that provides elegant look and prevents unwanted fingerprints.
Easy installation of the hard disk as well as automatic installation can be handled even by a layman.
• Compatible with USB 3.1 gen 1 / USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mb/s (low / full / high speed).
• Supports 2.5" SATA III/II/I SSD and HDD of a max. height 9.5 mm without limiting maximum capacity.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the box is determined by the USB 3.0 interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol).
• SSD/HDD boot support in external box.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 10 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Connection via USB 3.0 micro B female connector.
• USB 3.0 Type A male / USB 3.0 micro B male cable 60 cm long is included.
• Supplying the power via USB 3.0 bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
• Non-dazzling blue, decent LED indicates the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and the data transmission (blinking).
• Very simple disk installation - the disk is connected directly into the SATA connector of the motherboard, and inserted into the box body; the front is fastened with two screws using a screwdriver that is included.
• External box dimensions 130 x 78 x 12.5 mm.
• External box weight 75 g (without USB cable and disk).
Supported OSs: MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0
5000 / 480 / 12 Mbit/s (super / high / full speed)
USB 3.0 micro B female (on the box)
USB Type A male (on the cable)
60 cm, disconnectable
Serial ATA 3.1
6 / 3 / 1.5 Gbit/s (SATA III / SATA II / SATA I)
22-pin SATA data and power female
all SATA I / SATA II / SATA III disks
5 Gbit/s theoretically (given by USB 3.0 input)
yes (SATA HDD/SSD)
max. disk capacity
all, without limitations
max. height of 2.5" disk
boot from connected disk
putting disk to sleep
yes (HDD Auto Spindown / 10 min)
disk turning off
yes (HDD Turn Off)
Plug and Play
metal / plastic
blue LED - connection to the USB port of the computer (permanently on), data transmission (flashes)
130 x 78 x 12.5 mm
75 g (without USB cable)
on the bus
yes (USB bus power)
through power adapter
10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (all 32- and 64-bit versions)
MS Windows Server
2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (all 32- and 64-bit versions)
X 10.x and higher
kernel 2.6.x and higher
Виж още Твърди дискове Аксесоари AXAGON