Anti-shock mechanism for better protection & Peace of Mind
The delicate parts inside a portable hard drive require strong protection. Compliant with MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Procedure IV (transit drop test), the Armor A65 consists of two layers of rubber and a middle frame to create a unibody design which makes the casing very resistant and durable. The internal suspension system provides a vibration damping function to reinforce overall stability; the outer rubber cover not only creates a shockproof shell but makes the surface anti-slip and anti-scratch. Featuring advanced 3-layer protection, the rugged Armor A65 is an expert in shock resistance.
IP67 Water protection, because details are important
Constructed with an arc-shaped and integrated frame, the Armor A65 is the industry's first IP67-rated portable hard drive which can completely protect against dust penetration and up to 30-minutes of water immersion at depths of up to 1 meter. We take every detail into consideration because water and dust are the most common threats to portable hard drives in everyday life.
* Dimensions：143.4 x 86.7 x 20.7 mm
* Material：Rubber/ Plastic
* Interface：USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible
* Data transfer rates：Max. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0 Mode); Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
* Power supply：DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
* Supported operating systems：Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later
* Operating temperature：5℃~ 55℃
* Storage temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
Официален сайт на производителя
Виж още Твърди дискове Външни Silicon Power