PCEU-430V PCIE CONTROLLER 4X USB3.0
PCI-Express card with four external USB 3.0 ports. Fast-charging support.
|Output||USB 3.0, UASP, 4-port output|
|rate||up to 5 Gbit/s|
|Power supply||on the bus|
The AXAGON PCEU-430V PCI-Express card adds four high-speed USB 3.0 ports to your desktop.
All four ports are taken out to the blank and the card is equipped with a SATA power connector for optional power supply from the PC source.
The controller is fitted with a chipset of renowned VIA Labs and features proven seamless compatibility.
With USB Battery Charging Support, you can quickly charge mobile devices up to 1.5A at each port. The total power supplied by the controller during charging is up to 3A.
Supported is also charging of Apple iPad, which usually cannot be recharged directly from the USB 3.0 ports on your computer.
• PCI-Express 2.0 interface, PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.1 / 3.0 compatible.
• Number of lines: 1-Lane (x1), compatible with x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• A bandwidth of 1-Lane PCI-Express 2.0 bus is 5 Gb/s.
• 4x external USB 3.0 port with USB Type A-F connectors.
• Fully compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 specification (formerly USB 3.0), backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 1.5 / 12 / 480 / 5,000 Mb/s (low / full / high / super speed).
• When connected to a PCI-Express bus version 1.0, theor. transmission rate max. 2.500 Mb/s.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Supports concurrent activity of USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
• Compliant with the final official xHCI specification revision 1.0 by USB-IF.
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transmission in Windows 8 and later.
• Fully supports Hot Plug connecting and disconnecting of USB devices while running.
• USB Battery Charging Support - charging up to 1.5A including Apple iPads.
• VIA Labs VL805 chipset is used.
• With standard powering of card and connected USB devices from the PCI-Express bus, each of the USB 3.0 ports provides power up to +5 V/1.5 A, up to 3A in total.
• The SATA power supply connector is used for optional card power from PC power source in the event of a power-intensive PCI-Express bus when PC is fitted with power-hungry devices such as graphics cards without own power supply.
• When the card is optionally powered from the PC power source, USB ports provide at least 20 percent lower power streams than in standard powering from the PCI-Express bus, so we recommend using the PCI-Express bus power.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32-and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Linux with kernel 2.6.31 and above.
Note: Drivers are only installed for Windows XP / Vista / 7. For Linux, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10, Server 2012 / 2016 and later versions, no external drivers are required, they are already part of the operating system.
• PCI-Express controller,
• printed installation guide in ENG/CZ/DE/ESP/FR/HU/IT/PL/RO/RU/SK/BG,
• packed in a cardboard box.
|number of lines||1-Lane (x1)|
|compatibility||PCI-Express 1.0a / 1.1 / 2.0 / 2.1 / 3.0|
|compatibility||x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slot|
|interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|rate||5000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mbit/s (super / high / full / low speed)|
|number of ports||4|
|connector||4x USB Type A female|
|total permeability||5 Gbit/s theoretically (give by PCIe 2.0 1-Lane input)|
|fast charging||yes (up to 1.5 A)|
|UASP||yes (Win 8 and higher)|
|automatic installation||yes (from Win 8 and Server 2012)|
|Plug and Play||yes|
|chipset||VIA Labs VL805|
|on the bus||yes (recommended)|
|from a PC source||yes (emergency - 15pin power SATA connector)|
|MS Windows||10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
|MS Windows Server||2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
|Linux||kernel 2.6.31 and higher|
Виж още AXAGON
|От какъв интерфейс:||PCI EX|
|Към какъв интерфейс:||USB 3.0|