ADA-71 USB 7.1 SOUNDBOX
The USB sound card with 7.1 channel sound and a number of inputs and outputs.
|Input||USB 2.0, stereo microphone input, optical digital input, coaxial digital input|
|Output||7.1 analog output, stereo headphone output, optical digital output, coaxial digital output|
|PC connection||USB type A-M, disconnectable cable, cable 1 m|
Enjoy full-fledged surround sound on any computer thanks to the AXAGON SOUNDbox external USB sound card.
The 8-channel ADA-71 USB audio adapter allows you to connect both 7.1 or 5.1 surround or 4.0 channel sound speaker sets and 2.1 or 2.0 stereo speakers.
Extremely rich equipment with many options - no longer missing audio inputs or outputs.
7.1-CHANNEL AUDIO • EXCEPTIONALLY RICH EQUIPMENT
The standard 3.5 mm headphone output is complemented by extra-standard second headphone output with a 6.3 mm connector.
Then you do not have to look for a reduction.
6.3mm & 3.5mm HEADPHONE OUTPUTS
Four analog outputs for connecting up to eight speakers complement both types of digital S/PDIF outputs - optical Toslink and coaxial RCA connector.
Linking to the amplifier will be a smooth sailing with this sound card.
You will also enjoy the AC3 pass-through support.
OPTICAL TOSLINK & COAXIAL RCA OUTPUTS
Two 3.5 mm inputs allow you to connect a stereo microphone.
Another analog line-in input will allow analog signal recording.
Finally, there are both types of digital S/PDIF input - optical Toslink and coaxial RCA connector for digital signal recording.
STEREO MICROPHONE INPUT • LINE-IN • DUAL DIGITAL INPUTS
MUTE button to turn off the microphone.
Second MUTE button for instant muting.
Two buttons for comfortable volume control.
Xear 3D application for equalizer setting, recording and playback volume, speaker shift, Karaoke effects, choice of type and size of sound environment, or surround sound simulation on two speakers.
MUTE & VOLUME BUTTONS • XEAR 3D APP
The AXAGON ADA-71 SOUNDbox external 7.1-channel USB sound card extends the PC with surround sound and a host of audio inputs and outputs.
It allows you to connect 7.1, 5.1, 4.0, 2.1 or 2.0 stereo speakers as well as stereo headphones or stereo microphones.
In addition, it includes both analog line-in and digital optical and coaxial inputs for recording an external signal from music instruments or DVD players. The digital optical or coaxial output then allows you to connect to the amplifier.
Using sophisticated Xear 3D software, you can fine tune surround effects, equalizer, or Karaoke effects.
• 8-channel analog 16-bit output (4 x 3.5 mm stereo jack):
1. Centre / sub-woofer output,
2. Left / right side speaker output,
3. Left / right side speaker output, stereo output for speakers at 2-channel configuration,
4. Left / right side rear speaker output.
• 2-channel analog 16-bit headphone output (1 x 6.3 mm stereo jack + 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack)
• One digital S/PDIF optical output with Toslink connector and one digital S/PDIF coaxial output with RCA connector to connect the adapter to the amplifier, AC3 pass-through support
Sampling rate, resolution and output converter (DAC) noise:
• Analog - 44.1 / 48 kHz @ 16 bit for playback,
• Signal-to-Noise ratio (Output SNR) ≥ 96dB,
• Harmonic distortion (Output THD + N) ≤ -88dB / ≤ 0.0056 % (20 Hz ~ 20 kHz).
• Stereo microphone 16-bit input (2 x 3.5 mm mono jack),
• 2-channel analog 16-bit line-in input (3.5 mm stereo jack) for analog signal recording,
• One digital S/PDIF optical input with Toslink connector and one digital S/PDIF coaxial input with RCA connector for digital signal recording.
Sampling rate, resolution and input converter (ADC) noise:
• Analog - 44.1 / 48 kHz @ 16 bit for recording,
• Signal-to-Noise ratio (Input SNR) ≥ 88dB,
• Harmonic distortion (Input THD + N) ≤ -82dB / ≤ 0.008 % (20 Hz ~ 20 kHz).
Button and indicators:
• MUTE button to turn off the microphone,
• LED indication of the microphone off,
• MUTE button to turn off the system sound,
• two buttons for controlling the system sound volume,
• LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• USB 2.0 full speed 12 Mbit/s and USB 1.1 compatible interface.
• Connection via USB 2.0 mini B female connector.
• A 1 m long USB 2.0 cable USB Type A male / USB mini B male is included.
• Simultaneous full-duplex recording and playback.
• Easy to install thanks to full Plug and Play support.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Supports SCMS (Serial Copy Management System).
• Complies with IEC60958 specification.
• Dolby digital audio streaming using digital S/PDIF output.
• Adapter power supply via USB (bus power) - no auxiliary power supply required.
• Dimensions 142 x 92.5 x 28.5 mm.
• The CMedia CM6206 chipset was used.
The Xear 3D software allows:
• setting the equalizer (10-band equalizer, 12 preset modes),
• adjusting the volume of recording and playback (adjustable volume of each speaker from + 12db to -96db),
• adjusting the shift of speakers (Speaker Shifter),
• choosing the type and size of the sounded environment (27 effects - concert hall, music club, room ..., 3 room sizes),
• Karaoke effect settings (reverb, pitch change, vocal removal),
• setting the surround sound simulation on two speakers.
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32 and 64-bit Windows OS versions).
• Note: Basic drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically.
• Caution: To use multichannel audio and digital optical output, you need to install the Xear3D sotware that can be downloaded from the product support tab.
• USB 7.1 audio adapter,
• USB cable 1 m long,
• a multilingual manual ENG/CZ/DE/ESP/FR/HU/IT/PL/RO/RU/SK/BG,
• packed in a cardboard box.
|interface||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|rate||12 / 1.5 Mbit/s (full / low speed)|
|connector||USB 2.0 mini B female (on USB adapter)|
|connector||USB type A male (on cable)|
|cable||1 m, detachable|
|analog output||8-channel 7.1 output for active speakers|
|analog output||2channel stereo output for headphones|
|digital output||S/PDIF optical output for connecting adapter to the amplifier|
|digital output||S/PDIF coaxial output for connecting adapter to the amplifier|
|sampling rate||44.1 / 48 kHz analog|
|resolution||16 bit for playback|
|signal-to-noise ratio||≥ 96dB (Output SNR) for DAC|
|harmonic distortion||≤ -88dB (Output THD+N)|
|connector||4 x 3.5 mm stereo jack (for 7.1 / 5.1 / 4.0 / 2.1 or 2.0 stereo speakers)|
|connector||6.3 mm stereo jack (headphone output)|
|connector||3.5 mm stereo jack (headphone output)|
|connector||Toslink female (S/PDIF optical output)|
|connector||RCA / cinch female (S/PDIF coaxial output)|
|analog input||2channel stereo microphone input|
|analog input||2channel stereo line in input for recording analog signal|
|digital input||S/PDIF optical input for digital signal recording|
|digital input||S/PDIF coaxial input for digital signal recording|
|sampling rate||44.1 / 48 kHz analog|
|resolution||16 bit for playback|
|signal-to-noise ratio||≥ 88dB (Input SNR) for ADC|
|harmonic distortion||≤ -82dB (Input THD+N)|
|connector||2 x 3.5 mm mono jack (stereo microphone input)|
|connector||3.5 mm stereo jack (line-in)|
|connector||Toslink female (S/PDIF optical input)|
|connector||RCA / cinch female (S/PDIF coaxial input)|
|surround sound||yes (8channel analog)|
|surround sound||yes (Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround sound a DTS® pass-through)|
|Plug and Play||yes|
|indication||green LED - mute/microphone off (permanently on)|
|indication||green LED - connection to the power supply (permanently on), data transmission (flashes)|
|controls||mute button/microphone off|
|controls||mute button/system sound off|
|controls||two volume control buttons|
|dimensions||142 x 92,5 x 28,5 mm|
|on the bus||yes (USB bus power)|
|MS Windows||10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
|MS Windows Server||2016 / 2012 / 2008 (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
Виж още Звукови карти AXAGON